- Joined K&W in: 1994
- Admitted as Attorney: 1966
- Patent Attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
Academic and professional career
Technical University of Munich
Studies of Heavy Current, High Voltage Electrical Engineering
Awarded PhD on the thesis: ”Influence of Axial DC on Properties of Zone-melted
Monocrystal SI Rods“
Special Fields at K&W
Grant proceedings for patents in the field of electrical engineering/electronics.
Opposition, revocation, nullity and infringement proceedings, in particular in the fields of electrical engineering/electronics, information technology, computer and network technology, and physics and medical technology.
- AIPPI (International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property)
- Chamber of Patent Attorneys
- EPI (European Patent Institute)