- Joined K&W in: 2021
- Admitted as Attorney: 2008
- Dipl.-Ing. in General Mechanical Engineering
- Patent Attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
Academic and professional career
Technical University of Munich
Studies of General Mechanical Engineering with a focus on "Construction and Development"
Patent Assessor exam
University of Hagen
Studies of Private Law for Patent Attorneys
Additional Scientific Studies for Engineers
Since 2008: Self-employed Patent Attorney
Special Fields at K&W
Grant proceedings for patents in the field of mechanical engineering.
Opposition, revocation, nullity and infringement proceedings, in particular in the fields of hydraulic drives, orthopaedic insoles, wave power plants, plastic coffee capsules, renewables, smart grids, heat accumulators, traffic signs and light-conducting concrete as well as construction, manufacture and quality management of OEM vehicle lightings and plastics processing, plastic injection molding, plastic extrusion, plastic welding and plastics refinement.
- BayPat e.V. (Bavarian Patent Attorney Association)
- BDPA (Federal Association of German Patent Attorneys)
- Chamber of Patent Attorneys
- EPI (European Patent Institute)
- GRUR (German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property)
- VPP (Association of Intellectual Property Experts)
- Mentor for the TUM Deutschland scholarship programme