Continuity, Quality and Strategy...
... are the three pillars of one of the major Intellectual Property Law Firms in Germany.
With by now 35 years of experience in the field of Intellectual Property our firm has acquired an excellent international reputation. Our professional staff is specialized in intellectual property matters. Our target is our clients' successful exploitation of industrial property rights world-wide. We offer services in patents, utility models, designs and trade marks but also specialize in IP evaluation and in IP litigation including cross-border-injunction and licencing.
This website provides you with information about our firm, staff and up-to-date content about industrial property law matters and offers views of our historic office building.
- September 2014: The European Patent Practice Seminar 2014 at The University of Texas School of Law, scheduled for September 11–12, 2014, provides a unique forum for intellectual property attorneys to hear the latest in European Union patent practice and patent litigation from experts who practice in the EU on a day-to-day-basis. View program and register.
- October 2014: From October 6 to 10, 2014 we will present our European Intellectual Property Seminar in Freising. See details here...
- October 2014: Our Seminar on European Patent Practice in cooperation with John Marshall Law School, Chicago, will be presented from October 28 to 29, 2014. View program.
- MEDICA 2014: K&W will again be present at the MEDICA trade fair from November 12 to 15, 2014.
- New Publication: Rainer K. Kuhnen, Unitary patent and Unified Patent Court: the proposed framework, Intellectual Asset Management magazine "iam", www.iam-magazine.com - Patents in Europe 2013/2014 Edition. Download...