Continuity, Quality and Strategy...
... are the three pillars of one of the major Intellectual Property Law Firms in Germany.
With nearly 40 years of experience in the field of Intellectual Property our firm has acquired an excellent international reputation. Our professional staff is specialized in intellectual property matters. Our target is our clients' successful exploitation of industrial property rights world-wide. We offer services in patents, utility models, designs and trade marks but also specialize in IP evaluation and in IP litigation including cross-border-injunction and licencing.
This website provides you with information about our firm, staff and up-to-date content about industrial property law matters and offers views of our historic office buildings.
- October 2015: New Publication: Dr. Christian Thomas, Taking a ride on the Birthday Train, "iam", Intellectual Asset Management Yearbook 2016, www.iam-magazine.com. Download...
- MEDICA 2015: K&W will again be present at the MEDICA trade fair from November 16 to 19, 2015.
- We are pleased to announce that patent attorney candidates Christoph Straßl, Dr. techn. Ulrich Wagner and Jan Ksienzyk were sworn in as German Patent Attorneys and would like to wish our new collegues much success and happiness in their profession.
- Our European Intellectual Property Seminar 2015 in Freising was held in October 5 to 9, 2015.
- May 2015: New Publication: Dr. Christian Thomas, Effective use of Community designs - Chinese Edition, Intellectual Asset Management magazine "iam", www.iam-magazine.com - 2015. Download...